This diesel work utility vehicle comes with the same automatic four-wheel drive system as the standard Carryall 1500. But it also features Club Car’s exclusive IntelliTach™ quick-change hydraulic tool attachment system that lets you move the attachment up and down and tilt it forward and backwards.
The system comes standard with a bucket attachment and accommodates an optional pallet fork, plow blade and auxiliary hydraulics for added movement.
UNMATCHED REAR SUSPENSION
Club Car offers 4-link, semi-independent rear suspension often found on offroad automotive brands, an innovation unique to utility vehicles.
This allows for heavy-duty hauling while maintaining its 8 inches of grounds clearance, ensuring all four tires remain grounded while preserving torque, traction, and a smooth ride.
- Engine: Kubota D722, industrial grade
- Horsepower: 20.0 hp (15.0 kW) rated @ 3600 RPM per SAE J1995
- Battery: 12V 500 CCA 105min Reserve
- Speed: 25 mph (40 km/h)
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.5 gal (24.6 L)
- Drivetrain: IntelliTrack automatic 4×4
- Steering: Rack and pinion with tilt steering
- Front Suspension: Independent double A-arms with coil-over shocks
- Rear Suspension: Semi-Independent, 4-link solid axle
- Turning Radius: 11.5 ft (3.5 m)
- Body and finish: GE Geloy high-impact, scratch-resistant, injection molded color, Automotive finish
- Tires: All-terrain, 25 x 10.5 – 12, 4-ply
- Overall Length: 121 in. (307 cm)
- Width: 58.5 in. (148.5 cm)
- Height: 82.3 in. (209 cm)
- Wheelbase: 81.5 in. (207 cm)
- Ground Clearance:7.3 in (18.5 cm)
- Vehicule weight: 1,710 lbs (776 kg)
- Cargo Box: 48.0 x 49.8 x 10.9 in (122 x 128 x 28 cm)
- Cargo Box Payload: 800 lbs (363 kg)
- Total Payload: 1,200 lbs (544 kg)
- Towing capacity: 2,000 lbs (907.2 kg)
- Front Brakes: Twin piston, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single piston, hydraulic disc
- Park Brake: Foot-pedal activated, Mechanical disc
- Engine: 2-year or 2,000-hour limited warranty
- Vehicule: 1-year or 1,000-hour limited warranty